· Hey Canyon Park - One Voice will be meeting on Tuesday May 21st from 3:00 pm until
4:30 pm in the Little Theater. Join us for snacks, games and a devotional. Everyone is welcome! Bus passes will be available for regular bus riders.
· The following Canyon Park students placed in their divisions in the Math is Cool Masters contest on May 4th:
o In the individual event in Phi Division:
§ 1st Prize - Jack Gu
§ 3rd Prize - Saanvi Subramanian
§ 5th Prize - Franklin Carter
o Canyon Park also placed first in the 6th Grade Team Division. The team included Jack Gu, Saanvi Subramanian, Franklin Carter, and Irene Batta. A total of 57 teams from schools in Washington and Idaho participated. Congratulations to all the Canyon Park students!
· It’s that time of year - ASB elections for the 2019-20 school year! We are holding elections for president, vice-president, secretary, treasurer, and representatives for 7th and 8th grade. If you are interested in running for ASB, you can pick up an election packet from Ms. Fisher in the main office. Completed applications are due tomorrow by 3:00 pm.
· Canyon Park’s Leadership class is hosting a 5K fundraiser at our school on Saturday, June 1st from 9:00 am – 11:00 am. They will raise money and awareness for Rescue: Freedom International, whose mission is to end sex slavery worldwide. There will be an opportunity to donate money or purchase raffle tickets for prizes. Come run or walk and support this worthy cause!
· Ultimate Frisbee is coming to CPMS on June 3rd, 4th, 6th, and 7th! Permission slips are in the main office - all students participating must turn in a permission slip signed by a parent/guardian to the main office before participating. The only cost involved is the purchase of an ASB card (if you have not already done so). Activity buses will be available for students who regularly ride the school bus. Come join the fun and find out why Ultimate Frisbee is one of the fastest growing non-contact team sports!
· The 8th Grade Party on June 20that the Brightwater Center in Woodinville is going to be a night filled with fun! Tickets are available for purchase tomorrow in the cafeteria during all three lunches or online at cpptsa.org – June 3rd is the last day to purchase tickets!