Supplies for the 2019-20 School Year
- School supplies are requested but not required.
- Teachers may also request additional supplies for their individual classrooms.
- Items marked with an asterisk(*) may be pooled into classroom resources for all students.
- If purchasing school supplies creates a financial hardship, please contact our office manager and supplies will be provided.
- Exceptions to this list may be made for students in special education programs.
- Information about the School Supply Advisory Committee recommendations.
- Want to donate supplies? Visit the Northshore Schools Foundation to learn more.
All students are given a student planner on the first day of school. Backpacks or bags carried on the back must be stored in lockers (with the exception of Round Table). Teachers may request additional items, your class syllabus will list additional supplies. Please check supplies and replenish throughout the year.
- One 2” Binder (zipper binders are acceptable)
- 1 box of 12 Ticonderoga Pencils (may need additional boxes to replenish throughout the year)
- 1 glue stick
- 6 binder divider tabs with blank labels
- 2 blue or black and 2 red pens with caps (non click)
- 1 pack college ruled line paper
- 1 manual pencil sharpener
- 1 pack of Post-it notes
- 1 pack 8.5" x 1"1 graph paper
- 1 colored pencil set with 12 colors
- 1 Pink Pearl Eraser
- Pencil pouch to clip into binder
- 1 Set of Highlighters:
- Sharpie pocket
- chisel tip: 1 pink, 1 blue, 1 green, 1 yellow, 1 orange
- 1 PE Uniform
- Uniforms with the CPMS logo can be purchased online. Alternatively, you may provide a plain light gray shirt and shorts without a logo.
Additional supplies for content areas are list below.