In an effort to ensure equitable access to school supplies, reduce the amount of money and time parents spend purchasing items for school, and promote academic success for every student, the School Supply Advisory Committee developed the following expectations:
- School supplies are requested but not required.
- Teachers may also request additional supplies for their individual classrooms.
- Items marked with an asterisk(*) may be pooled into classroom resources for all students.
- If purchasing school supplies creates a financial hardship, please contact our office manager and supplies will be provided.
- Exceptions to this list may be made for students in special education programs.
- Information about the School Supply Advisory Committee recommendations.
- Want to donate supplies? Visit the Northshore Schools Foundation to learn more.
Thank you so much for your patience regarding our CPMS supply list. We have been working with our departments to review our supply list so that we can ensure equitable and fair access for all of our families and students.
Below are the supplies for our 2021-22 school year.
One 2” binder
6 binder divider tabs with blank labels
3 spiral notebooks (1 each for Math, Social Studies, and Science)
Composition notebook for English
Comfortable and sturdy sneakers for Health and Fitness
Writing utensils (pen and pencil)
Students will be given a Student Planner around mid-October.
If you are in need of any supplies and need assistance, please contact office manager Kim Swanson (email@example.com)