Assistance is available! CPMS can assist families with groceries, clothing, financial grants and community resources.
Contact Eileen Jowell at email@example.com or call 425-408-6324.
- Free NSD student meals are being made available to all children ages 18 and under. Children do not need to be an NSD student.
- Free Meals and food pantries can be found at Northshore Nourishing Networks
- Clothing (2) - Threads&Treads is open Wednesdays at the CPMS campus near the gym. Open hours are 3-6pm (closed during the break). No referral required. Clothes for Kids is another clothing resource, Contact Nurse Dee for a referral to Clothes for Kids. firstname.lastname@example.org
- CPMS Family Grants. Contact Eileen Jowell at email@example.com or 425-408-6324. These grants are made possible through the Northshore Schools Foundation to help families with food and expenses during these tough times.
Searching for help?
- Washington Listens is a new program that provides nonclinical support to people experiencing stress due to COVID-19. Call 1-833-681-021. The support specialist will listen. The program is anonymous and no identifying information is maintained. 9am-9pm M-F, and 9am-6pm weekends.
- Parenthelp123.org has easy to use and over the phone assistance to get help navigating resources and applications
- COVID Recovery Resource Hub Washington provides a comprehensive list of resources to help the Puget Sound region residents and businesses.
- Community Assistance within Northshore School District
- Connect to resources statewide - https://search.wa211.org/
“CPMS OPPORTUNITY FUND” - DONATE
Are you in a position to assist CPMS families through these challenging times? We need your help!
- Send a check to Northshore School Foundation! Donors need to identify their donation is for "CPMS Opportunity Fund". Mail: 13110 NE 177th Place B101-103, Woodinville, WA 98072
- On-line donations are also available at https://northshoreschoolsfoundation.kindful.com/. Select the "Removing Barriers" option from the drop-down menu AND Donors need to email Heather@nsdfoundation.org to identify the donation is for "CPMS Opportunity Fund".
THANK YOU SO MUCH!