Our Leadership Class is gathering basic supplies (see below) for home and/or school for families in our community who need assistance.
Community Care Packages
- Goal: Students and families donate enough supplies to make at least 100 care packages for our community.
- How: CPMS families donate new items listed below. Items will be organized into care packages by leadership students and made available in the CPMS office, at Threads & Treads, and at other locations in the district where families who need them can easily pick them up.
- Where: Collection boxes will be at each student Health Check-in station all week. For remote learners, a collection box will be at Threads & Treads from 3-6PM on Wednesday.
- Home Supply Requested Items (any size): Shampoo and conditioner, soap, toothpaste and toothbrushes, towels, deodorant, hair and nail supplies, feminine hygiene supplies, basic first aid, masks
- School Supply Requested Items: Mini-bottles of hand sanitizer, pencils, erasers, crayons, markers, folders, paper, colored pencils