Meet the Team
Students are assigned to a counselor alphabetically by the student's last name. Need to make an appointment with your counselor? Contact them via email to arrange a time.
My name is Mrs. Mildenhall and I am the registrar at Canyon Park. I have been at Canyon Park since 2014 and love the students, staff, and community that make Canyon Park so great. I am here to help students and parents with enrollment, registration, and records requests.
When I am away from work, I love to spend time with my family. Our favorite place to visit is the Oregon Coast.
Students can request a meeting with their school counselor by completing a Counselor Request Form. To complete the Counselor Request form, click the link below. Counselors review these requests Monday-Friday between 8am-3pm. We would love to hear from you!
For urgent support outside of these hours, please alert a nearby adult or call:
Crisis Connections (24 hours): 866-427-4747
Teen Link (call/text): 866-833-6546
If it's an emergency, call 911.
Students can see their counselors for a variety of social, emotional, and academic issues such as:
- Questions about your schedule or transcript
- Friendship issues
- Harassment/Bully issues
- Help with grades or teachers
- Help communicating family problems to teachers
- Drug or alcohol issues
- Help dealing with stress and anxiety
- Small short-term groups that focus on a specific topic, such as anxiety or changing families
- Classroom instruction-Health/Fitness
- School-wide classroom instruction-registration