Season 2 Sports: BOYS BASKETBALL***Registration is Open***
- 6th Grade Boys Basketball: non-cut sport***STARTS 11/7/22***
- 7/8 Boys Basketball: cut sport***STARTS 10/31/22***
- ALL students MUST have a current NSD sports physical on file before participating...this includes try-outs for cut sports. Sports registrations MUST be complete.
- The last day to register for 7th and 8th grade basketball is 10/31/22 at 12:00pm. Because this is a cut sport, there are no exceptions-so be sure and register early.
- The last day to register for 6th grade basketball is 11/7/22 at 12:00pm.
- Payments for basketball will be available starting 11/10/22-after 7th and 8th grade teams have been selected.
- ALL PAYMENTS MUST BE MADE BEFORE THE FIRST DAY OF COMPETITION.
Registration and Eligibility
REGISTRATION: Register your student athlete (all grades) at Final Forms.
- Registration instructions are under the following "Final Forms Instructions" panel.
- Please note that registration on FinalForms does not mean you have paid the sports fee.
SPORTS PHYSICAL: Student athletes need a current sports physical on file with the school. Sports physicals are good for two years from the date of the exam. You may upload the sports physical in FinalForms or send a paper copy to the main office. This must be done prior to the first day of practice or tryouts. Students without a sports physical WILL NOT be able to participate in practices, try-outs, and/or games.
- Physical Examination Form (English)
- Physical Examination Form (Spanish)
- Please keep in mind that physicals are good for two years from the date of the exam.
PAYMENT: Athletes trying out for cut sports should wait to pay the $100.00 sports fee until teams have been selected. All sports fees must be paid before the first game of the season. All athletes will need to purchase an ASB card, if they have not already purchased one. The cost for an ASB card is $30.00.
- You can pay for non-cut sports and ASB cards online at schoolsales.nsd.org. You can also pay in the main office by cash, credit card, or check (please make checks out to Canyon Park MS).
- Please don't let a financial need stop your student from participating in sports! If your student wants to participate and there is a financial need, please contact Debbi Fisher at email@example.com or 425-408-6303.
- Please note that registration on FinalForms does not mean you have paid.
PRACTICES: Practices will be on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays from 2:35pm - 4:10pm. Students will report to the gym.
TRANSPORTATION: Activity buses are available to regular bus riders on practice days. Please view available activity bus stops. It is helpful for families and students to look on our website for the correct bus and stop before student attends.
Transportation is provided by bus to games and matches, but not back to Canyon Park. Parents and guardians are responsible for student transportation after games.