At this time, we are hopeful, but do not have a definitive plan for middle school sports in the 2021-22 school year. Summer is a great time to make sure that your student has a current and complete sports physical signed off by your physician.
Registration and Eligibility
REGISTRATION: Register your student athlete (all grades) at Final Forms.
- Registration instructions are under the following "Final Forms Instructions" panel.
- Please note that registration on FinalForms does not mean you have paid the sports fee.
SPORTS PHYSICAL: Student athletes need a current sports physical on file with the school. You may upload the sports physical in FinalForms or send a paper copy to the main office. This must be done prior to the first day of practice or tryouts.
- Physical Examination Form (English)
- Physical Examination Form (Spanish)
- Please keep in mind that physicals are good for two years from the date of the exam.
PAYMENT: Athletes trying out for cut sports should wait to pay the $100.00 sports fee until teams have been selected. All sports fees must be paid before the first game of the season. All athletes will need to purchase an ASB card, if they have not already purchased one. The cost for an ASB card is $30.00.
- You can pay online at schoolsales.nsd.org or in the main office by cash, credit card, or check (please make checks out to Canyon Park MS).
- Please don't let a financial need stop your student from participating in sports! Contact Ms. Jowell at email@example.com for financial assistance.
- Please note that registration on FinalForms does not mean you have paid.
PRACTICES: Practices will be on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays from 3:05 pm - 4:35 pm. Students will report to the gym after changing into appropriate clothing for the sport they are participating in.
TRANSPORTATION: Activity buses are available to regular bus riders on practice days. Please view available activity bus stops. It is helpful for families and students to look on our website for the correct bus and stop before student attends.
Transportation is provided by bus to games and matches, but not back to Canyon Park. Parents and guardians are responsible for student transportation after games.