Robotics Club is done meeting for this school year.
REMINDER: Robotics Club applications are due by Monday, September 26th. Students applying can turn their completed applications into Mr. Mass in room 115/117 or Ms. Puoci in the main office.
Are you interested in designing, building, programming, and driving a robot to complete a specific task? If so, then the Robotics Club may be for you.
- An informational meeting will be held on Monday, September 19th after school in room 115.
- The club is limited to 30 students so an application may be required if the number of students interested in participating exceeds this amount.
- This first meeting will last 30 - 40 minutes. If a student needs to take the bus home, Mr. Mass will remain on campus until 4:15 and they can ride the activity bus home (if they are regular bus riders)
- Families need to register students in Final Forms. Parents/guardians complete their section first and then students will have a short section to complete.
- Canyon Park Activity Bus: https://canyonpark.nsd.org/activities/activity-buses
*There are only activity bus routes and stops may be different from regular bus stops.
Prior to the first meeting, please go to the link to see what bus will be best for you.
If you have any further questions, please contact Mr. Mass at: email@example.com.