Canyon Park Middle School Activity Buses
Know before you go:
· Activity buses are available for Canyon Park students who participate in supervised after school activities such as sports, clubs, etc.
· Activity buses will depart Canyon Park at 4:50 pm on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays throughout the school year.
· The 2 Activity buses cover the entire Canyon Park service area (normally covered by 12 afternoon buses). They are longer bus routes with centrally located stops. Students are expected to walk home from the stop or be met by a parent.
· Stop times vary depending on the number of students riding, traffic, and weather. Please plan to be at the stop at 5:00 pm for the first few times if your student needs to be met by a parent. After a few days of riding you will have a more accurate stop time.
· Students must obtain an activity bus pass EACH DAY they ride from the teacher/supervisor/coach of the after school activity. The pass must be filled out completely, including the bus stop location and handed to the driver prior to departure.
· Parents are encouraged to review the 2 maps and example Activity passes with stops listed (All posted on the Canyon Park website) and work with your student to decide which bus to board and stop to get off at. (Maps include landmarks and development names). It is very helpful for your student to know their address.
***THE FIRST DAY OF ACTIVITY BUSES WILL BE SEPTEMBER 5, 2019***
CPMS Activity Bus #1
|Starting Point: Canyon Park Middle||#1|
|104th Ave NE @ 195th St||Maywood Hills||#2|
|104th Ave NE @ NE 187th St.||#3|
|10515 NE Woodinville Dr||Lazy Wheels MHP||#4|
|Woodinville Dr @ NE 174th||Brackett's Landing||#5|
|Bothell Way NE @ NE 195th Cir||Arterra Woods||#6|
|Bothell Way NE @ NE 201st PL||Spirit Ridge||#7|
|9th Ave SE @ 226th St SE||Crystal Ridge||#8|
|Crystal Springs Elementary||Crystal Springs Elementary||#9|
|Filbert DR @ 207th PL SE||#10|
|Filbert DR @ 204th ST SE||#11|
|Harvest RD @ Duchess RD||#12|
|202nd ST SE @ 10th DR SE||#13|
|Fernwood Elementary||Fernwood Elementary||#14|