2022/23 Information for Canyon Park Middle School Activity Buses
Know before you go:
- Activity buses are available for Canyon Park students who normally ride the bus and participate in supervised afterschool activities such as sports, clubs, etc.
- Activity buses will depart Canyon Park at 4:20 pm on Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays throughout the school year.
- The 2 Activity buses cover the entire Canyon Park service area (normally covered by 13 afternoon buses). They are longer routes with centrally located stops. Students are expected to walk home from the stop or be met by a parent.
- Stop times vary depending on the number of students riding, traffic, and weather. Please plan to be at the stop at 4:30 pm for the first few times if your student needs to be met a parent. After a few days of riding you could have a more accurate stop time.
- Students must obtain an activity bus pass EACH DAY they ride from the teacher/supervisor/coach of the after school activity. The Pass Must be filled out completely, including the bus stop location and handed to the driver prior to departure.
- Parents are encouraged to review the 2 maps and example Activity passes with stops listed (All posted on the Canyon Park website) and work with your student to decide which bus to board and stop to get off at. (Maps include landmarks and development names). It is very helpful for your student to know their address.
***THE FIRST DAY OF ACTIVITY BUSES WILL BE SEPTEMBER 1, 2022***